AN ALL-ROUND (ORGANIC) CHEMIST (m/f, full time)
This function involves a broad range of chemical and technical activities in the lab. The candidate will work within a team to produce custom peptides (synthesis, purification pHPLC, UPLC-MS analysis, delivery) for external customers and internal research programs. The candidate has the ambition to grow into a chemist working independently for the peptide products and services that Pepscan offers worldwide.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with an HLO or MSc degree, with relevant training in or affinity with organic chemistry. The ideal candidate is a team player with analytical skills who can operate independently within the peptides facility. He / she focuses on results, is accurate and aims for quality, is flexible and focused on cooperation to produce a high quality end-product. In addition to experience in peptide chemistry, it’s a pre if the candidate has a feeling for business and customer management.
A PEPTIDE SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE (m/f, full time)
In this position you are point of contact for customers interested in the supply of custom peptides. In consultation with the customer the specifications of the peptides are defined. You determine together with your colleagues the supply times and prices for the synthesis and prepare and issue quotations accordingly. For accepted quotations you initiate the production internally, monitor the progress of the synthesis process and ensure the delivery of the peptides to the customer. You develop ideas for the marketing of the custom peptide services and contribute to the implementation. You operate in close collaboration with the peptide chemistry team and take responsibilities within the peptide services Pepscan offers worldwide.
We are looking for a candidate with proven commercial experience in the life sciences or chemical industry. You have a background in organic chemistry and HBO/WO level of thinking. The candidate has excellent communication skills and a good command of English. He/she is a team player with analytical skills who can operate independently within the commercial team and likes to reach and excel goals. He/she is proactive, results oriented, accurate and has a feeling for business. It’s a plus if the candidate has knowledge of peptide chemistry and/or marketing.
For further information about these positions and/or your written application with cv, please send an email to the HR department, Mrs. S. Boelens, email@example.com.
PRIMER Biobusiness Recruitment is recruiting for Pepscan:
A CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (m/f, full time)
- Daily Management of the lab/operations in a service organization.
- (Pro-) active leader of the operations team (around 15 fte).
- Implementing high pharmaceutical quality norms (GMP).
- Improving and maintaining process optimization and costs reduction.
- Initiating proposals for ongoing quality and efficiency improvements.
- Ensuring an environment based on high performance culture by promoting a CRO mind-set.
- Developing performance indicators and ensuring implementation.
- Organize the structure of the team by assigning tasks, rules and responsibilities
- Actively contributing to future development and implementing new innovations in operations.
- Reporting to CEO and being member of the management team.
Qualifications and experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Life Sciences, preferably in Peptide Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
- Proven pharmaceutical or biotechnological business track record, minimum of 10 years’ experience;
- Experience with analytics, purification or and synthesis
- Experience with working under ISO, GLP or GMP norms and preferably experience with implementing those
- Awareness of safety standards and being responsible for guarding those in the lab
- Strong communicator and inspiring leader who has shown to motivate people and thrives to achieve and excel the company’s goals and is capable to lead a change
- Capable to increase efficiency in the processes with a LEAN way of thinking and is determined to bring the organization to a higher level;
- Excellent command in both Dutch and English language, Dutch is not compulsory in the beginning.
For further information about this position and application you can contact Ellen de Kroon, 06- 53 17 07 57 or firstname.lastname@example.org at PRIMER Biobusiness Recruitment.
A MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/f, full time)
- Develop and expand (online) marketing strategies.
- Develop marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, flyers).
- Market research and analysis of market trends
- Set up, coordinate and pick up marketing activities.
- Design, overview and updates of the website.
- Organize and attend activities such as business events and congresses.
- Optimization of SEA, SEO, analytics and innovative E-marketing processes.
- Produce and/or create free publicity and online content.
- Report to the CCO.
Qualifications and experience
- Proven life sciences track record, three to five years of experience.
- A Bachelor’s degree supplemented with NIMA A-B.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks is essential.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent command in both Dutch and English language.
For further information about this position and application you can contact Ingeborg Emmerzael, 06- 25 42 33 80 or email@example.com at PRIMER Professionals.
Currently, we have no other vacancies, but Pepscan is always interested to get in touch with talented people interested to work with us. Therefore we welcome open applications. You are kindly invited to submit your CV to our Mrs S. Boelens of our HR department (firstname.lastname@example.org).