Working at Pepscan
Job opportunities at Pepscan
Pepscan is a leading provider of custom peptide-based products & services, including peptide synthesis, epitope mapping, peptide arrays, and immunology & antibody services. Pepscan also applies its in-depth knowledge of peptides for the discovery of new peptide drugs in collaborative R&D projects. Pepscan is based in Lelystad and serves abroad international customerbase, from university research groups to biotech and large-pharma companies. The company culture is characterized by professionalism, where quality and service are paramount.
For our continuously growing peptide and epitope mapping activities we are looking for a
MARKETING Specialist (m/f, full time)
The Marketing Specialist has a proven experience in life sciences. He/she has a commercial mindset and excellent communication skills, both in Dutch and in English. He/she is a team player with analytical skills who can operate independently within the commercial team and likes to reach and excel goals. He/she is a self-starter, pro-active, result-oriented and has a feeling for business.
- Develop and expand (online) marketing strategies;
- Develop marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, flyers);
- Market research and analysis of market trends;
- Set up, coordinate and pick up marketing activities;
- Design, overview and updates of the website;
- Organize and attend activities such as business events and congresses;
- Optimization of SEA, SEO, analytics and innovative E-marketing processes;
- Produce and/or create free publicity and online content;
- Report to the CCO.
Qualifications and experience
- Proven life sciences track record, three to five years of experience;
- A Bachelor’s degree supplemented with NIMA A-B;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills; the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks is essential;
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet multiple deadlines;
- The ability to work as part of a team;
- Excellent command in both Dutch and English language;
- Able to develop catching texts,
- Experience with social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn).
We are a SME company preparing for the next growing step – therefore we are looking for a positive, pragmatic, hands-on problem-solving colleague to join our team.
Applicants are requested to submit their cv with a cover letter outlining their motivation for the position by email to email@example.com.